Working Holiday Programme
The Best of English
Which nationalities qualify for a Working Holiday Visa? If you would like to find out, please visit the New Zealand Immigration website.
Evakona Education can assist you in finding a job. If you enrol in a course for 8 weeks or more, we can help you find paid work or work in exchange for food and accommodation. This is only for working holiday visa holders.
- 8 – 24 weeks of studying English at Evakona Education to build your English skills.
- Evakona can arrange Homestay or International Lodge accommodation while you study.
Work Exchange Arrangement:
- Two weeks minimum
- Working for four – five hours work per day (five days a week) in exchange for free accommodation and meals provided by the family.
Work place example:
- Organic vegetable farms
- Helping with house work and gardening at a
sustainable lifestyle house
- Cleaner at tourist accommodation
Evakona will be able to assist you in your search for paid work at various locations in New Zealand (depending on the season and work availability), applying for a job and getting an IRD number.
Work Possibilities are:
- Fruit picking, packing or pruning at
- Seafood factory
- Tourist accommodation