Study English at
- Use your English 24 hours a day
- Go on to study at a New Zealand High School and/or University
- Experience living in paradise surrounded by beautiful views and beaches
- Have a wonderful Kiwi outdoor experience
- No more than 10 students in any one class
- No more than 10 students in each class. Our teachers are friendly and highly qualified. They are focused on creating a lively, stimulating classroom atmosphere. Students take part in continual assessments to monitor their progress in English.
- Excellent homestays ensure that students continue to improve their English conversation skills outside of school.
- Two school campuses: Whitianga and Thames. They are both located on the Coromandel Peninsula, one of the most beautiful tourism areas in New Zealand.
- Our aim is for students to achieve the best results in their exams. Our focus on ‘using’ language in a practical way is what makes so many of our students excel.